Presentations & PublicationsWebTegTeam
Publications & Presentations
Former Academic Positions –
- Clinical Instructor, Anesthesiology, Harvard Medical School
- Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology. Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
- Hassanzadeh R, Jones JC, Ross E. Neuromodulation for Intractable Headaches. Current Pain and Headache Reports. (2014) 18:392. PMID: 24488653.
- Jones JC, Yong RJ, Nedeljkovic S. Minimally Invasive Lumbar Disc Decompression. Surgical Pain Management. Publisher: Oxford 2016.
- Jones JC, Narang S, Ross E. Craniofacial Nerve Stimulation. Surgical Pain Management. Publisher: Oxford 2016
Scientific Presentations –
- Bowens C, Jones JC. Peripheral Nerve Blockade as Primary Anesthetic for Total Knee Arthroplasty in Anticoagulated Patient With Severe Ischemic Cardiomyopathy. American Society of Anesthesiologists Meeting, October 2013.
- Jones JC, Hoffman S, Berry JM, Ehrenfeld JM. Relative Safety of Blind vs Ultrasound Guided IJ Central Line Placement. Outcome review of over 8000 central line placements using peri-operative data warehouse. American Society of Anesthesiologists Meeting, October 2011.
- Jones JC, Hays S. Pain Management in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. American Society of Anesthesiologists Meeting, October 2010.
- Jones JC, Bruehl SP, Passik, S. Hypogonadism and Pain. Pilot study which demonstrates increased pain scores with low testosterone by comparing ischemic pain scores in prostate cancer patients on androgen ablation therapy.
- Interventional Approach to Cancer Pain, February 2014 – oncology and palliative service at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston Massachusetts
- Perioperative Pain Management, July 2014 – USUHS medical students on surgical rotation
- Functional Restoration, July 2014 – physical therapy department at Fort Sam Houston
- Cancer Pain, August 2014 – oncology service at San Antonio Military Medical Center
- Safe Opioid Practices, September 2014 – primary care providers at Randolph Air Force Base